Horseshoe, Levisham
Horseshoe Egton Bridge
Board Inn Lealholm
Royal Oak, Helmsley.
Sun Inn Bilsdale

MarkReid
starstar
Dec 20 2010, 19:02
Birch Hall Inn picked out as one of Britain's best Christmas pub walks in the Guardian, Saturday 18th December 2010 - and 'The Inn Way' got a mention.

MarkReid
starstar
Jul 11 2011, 10:12
Sadly, a couple of pubs along the North York Moors route have recently closed, although hopefully only temporarily. Stage 1 - Plough at Fadmoor. Stage 4 - Milburn Arms at Rosedale Abbey. Stage 5 - Sun Inn at Bilsdale. The good news is that there are still 27 pubs open!

MarkReid
starstar
Jul 11 2011, 10:12
Sadly, a couple of pubs along the North York Moors route have recently closed, although hopefully only temporarily. Stage 1 - Plough at Fadmoor. Stage 4 - Milburn Arms at Rosedale Abbey. Stage 5 - Sun Inn at Bilsdale. The good news is that there are still 27 pubs open!

gingerambler
Oct 12 2011, 08:44
Horseshoe Inn, Levisham
Birch Hall Inn, Eller Beck
Feversham Arms, Church Houses
Board Inn, Lealholm
Inn at Hawnby
Blacksmiths Arms, Lastingham
New Inn, Cropton

These would be my favourites, with Horseshoe Inn at Levisham probably my favourite

ianandneicy
Jul 01 2012, 12:43
of the ones that were open when we passed our favorites were blacksmiths at lastingham (served me a pint at 10 15 on a sunday morning!!) horseshoe at levisham, birch hall inn beckhole, horseshoe egton bridge, board inn lealholm, hare inn scawton(one i was going to miss but pleased i didnt,as it had a nice pint of landlord and a lovely old pub) but our winner was the white swan(mucky duck)at newton on rawcliff, nice wood fire going on a bit of a miserable day. must also say i didnt have a bad pint all the way round. cheers.

The Inn Way - By Mark Reid Carbon Footprint
Walking with Elvis