Select an 'Inn Way' title
The Inn Way - the Ultimate Pub Walks
The Inn Way... series of guidebooks by Mark Reid offer an enjoyable, rewarding and inspirational approach to discovering the wonderful countryside of England’s North Country...
Inspirational 'Inn to Inn' Walking Holidays
The Inn Way... to the Yorkshire Dales - 76 miles, 6 days, 26 pubs
The Inn Way... to the Peak District - 84 miles, 6 days, 51 pubs
The Inn Way... to the North York Moors - 89 miles, 6 days, 31 pubs
The Inn Way... to the English Lake District - 90 miles, 7 days, 44 pubs
The Inn Way... to Northumberland - 94 miles, 6 days, 48 pubs
'The Inn Way 'experience'
- 'The Inn Way' are long distance circular walks that take either 6 or 7 days to complete – ideal for a week's holiday (and you end up back where you started!)
- Each route has been meticulously researched so that it includes the most inspirational landscapes, fascinating history and picturesque villages.
- 'The Inn Way' routes take in some of England's classic country pubs - there is nowhere better to recuperate after a long day amongst the hills and valleys than a traditional country pub.
- 'The Inn Way' guidebooks capture the very essence of Northern England's most treasured landscapes.
- 'The Inn Way' guidebooks offer low carbon, sustainable tourism.
- 'The Inn Way' payback scheme - a small donation from every copy sold is given to conservation projects within the relevent national park; so far, £2,725 has been donated.
'The Inn Way' guidebooks offer more than just a walk, they offer a memorable experience that will last a lifetime.
'The Inn Way' - inspirational walking holidays that are great for your mind, body and soul.