Select a Title
Walking Weekends: Peak District
By Mark Reid (ISBN 978-1-902001-12-8, paperback, 224-pages, RRP £10:95)
"The most fun you can have in a weekend!"
SPEND A WEEKEND OF GREAT WALKING IN THE PEAK DISTRICT
OUT OF PRINT
- 24 superb circular walks from 12 villages throughout the Peak District, with two walks of varying lengths from each village – ideal for a weekend break!
- Written by walking and pub expert Mark Reid, who has combined his knowledge of the villages, pubs and footpaths of the Peak District to create this new and unique book.
- Many people enjoy going away for a weekend, staying at a traditional country pub and then using the pub as a base from which to explore the surrounding countryside on foot.
- This new guidebook makes this weekend away experience a whole lot easier with details of where to stay, local inns, background information, historical points of interest and two walks from each of the villages.
- Featured villages : Bakewell, Baslow, Castleton, Edale, Eyam, Hartington, Hathersage, Hayfield, Longnor, Tideswell, Wetton, Youlgrave.
- 12 pen & ink drawings, 24 hand-drawn maps and a 4-page colour photograph insert.